The future of energy is evolving rapidly. We are continuing to develop and train to bring you even more sustainable products and services in the near future.
Leading the way to a sustainable future through eco-smart technology
We’re excited to introduce you to our electric vehicle (EV) charging products and services. From the beginning of our journey in the electrical industry the renewable energy industry is evolving. At CETI we have embarked on that journey to sustainability. We want to play our part in how we are using energy and help you on your sustainable energy journey.
More and more individuals and businesses are exploring the switch to sustainable energy solutions. We are all seeing how our energy use impacts climate change and the impacts this has on our environment. Implementing measures to improve energy efficiency has a beneficial impact on the environment and on your finances.
As part of Ireland’s target to a low-carbon pathway to meet future targets in 2030 and 2050, an EU-wide reduction of 40% in carbon emissions by 2030 has already been agreed by Member States. Let us help your home or business to become more energy efficient.
Environmental Benefits of Electric Vehicles
Road transport emissions are one of the primary sources of greenhouse gas emissions.
- EV’s have zero tailpipe emissions.
- The emissions per km from driving electric is far less than driving petrol or diesel, largely reducing CO2 emissions from the air reducing air pollution.
- Nitrogen oxides and Sulphur oxides are two of the harmful gases emitted through burning fossil fuels.
- Internal combustion engines (ICE’s) particularly diesel engines produces tiny soot-like particles which contribute to air pollution and our health. Electric vehicles do not produce harmful particles into the air.
- Electric vehicles contribute to the reduction in noise pollution as they are much quieter.
Financial Benefits of Electric Vehicles – Reduce your energy bills
- Charging your electric vehicle with energy generated from solar PV or wind generation can produce 100% free clean energy to charger your EV.
- Charging your electric vehicle at night time rates from your energy provider can reduce the cost of charging. None the less charging is much cheaper than that of petrol and diesel.
- Many electric vehicle chargers use an app to facilitate managing and monitoring your charging.
- The SEAI electric vehicle grants make it more affordable to switch to an EV. SEAI is offering grants of up to €5,000 for a Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) or a Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) purchased and registered in Ireland. Homeowners are eligible for the SEAI Home EV Grant up to €600 to install an electric vehicle charger. (input link to https://www.seai.ie/grants/electric-vehicle-grants/0
- Reduced toll bridge charges up to 75% depending of location of toll bridge, electric vehicle type and time of day, for example. The Scheme is referred to as the ‘Low Emissions Vehicle Toll Incentive (LEVTI) Scheme’. Further information can be found at https://www.eflow.ie/low-emissions-vehicle-toll-incentive/(insert link)
Financial Benefits of Electric Vehicle – For
- 0% BIK (Benefit In Kind) for fully electric vehicles
- Accelerated Capital Allowance (ACA)
Saving money on your tax bills as well as your energy bills with ACA and Triple E. The ACA is a is a tax incentive scheme that promotes investment in energy efficient products & equipment. Meaning a sole trader or company that pays corporation tax in Ireland can deduct the full cost of the equipment from their profits in the year of purchase.
For cars coming under the category “Electric and Alternative Fuel Vehicles” the accelerated allowance is based on the lower of the actual cost of the vehicle or €24,000. Consult your tax advisor for further details.
- Save on energy bills as no fuel costs on fully electric vehicles
- Electric vehicles have the lowest annual maintenance and repair costs, further reducing your costs. Normal wear and tear of tyres and brake fluid changes will still be required.
- Intelligent charging solutions for forward thinking businesses.
Whatever your business powering a low carbon future and an efficient transport operation is at your fingertips with premium charge points and software
Empower your customers and staff
- Compatible with all commercial plug-in vehicles
- Set employee access
- Power Ratings: Up to 22kW
- Charge reporting
- Smart charging capabilities with Hub and software
- Link home and work
- Generate revenue
- Unique wall plate connector, wall or post mounted (optional)
- RFID compatible
- 3-year product warranty
Why choose CETI for your energy needs
- Fully trained and certified to install, test and commission electric vehicle chargers
- Over 20 years of domestic, commercial and industrial electrical experience.
- Registered with Safe Electric Ireland
- Fully insured
- Full site survey, quality service, safety and back up support
Zappi is a smart EV (electric vehicle) charger with a difference and will charge any electic vehicle or hybrid. Not only does it operate as a traditional EV charger, it can also charge your EV using 100% free energy generated from your solar PV or wind generation.
It comes with a charging cable attached (tethered) or unattached (untethered). It comes with 3 charging modes: ECO, ECO+ and FAST charge. The eco modes are using solar or wind generated energy. The zappy has advanced integral safety features, saving time and money on the installation process.
Set to charge at night time rates if you have this facility set up with your electricity provider. All controllable by using the myenergi app.
If you don’t have a PV system you can use the Zappi as a traditional EV charger. You can add solar PV or wind generated energy at a later stage and there is no additional parts or labour involved, just simply connect to the Zappi.
Premium and smart charging electric vehicle chargers and stations with intelligent software including ALM (automatic load management) and DSR, for homes and homes with off-street parking. Designed with intelligent software, the EO Mini range is the smallest fast EV charger on the market. Monitor and manage energy usage by use of the EO app and the EO ALM (automatic load management), while the EO Mini Smart Home EV charger integrates with your solar panels.
Smart electric vehicle charging stations and intelligent software for homes, workplaces, commercial fleets and destinations.
Future proof your new home or developments with pre-installation saving time and costs at a later stage.
Developers and housebuilders be charge point ready by pre-installing new homes and developments. Installing the unique backplate, the new homeowner or business can contact EV Charging Ireland to buy a charger when ready for an electric vehicle.